Perm Quantity Surveyor – London – £30K – £40K
Our client provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building sector within the UK and Ireland.
Our client has a great profile and a dedicated and motivated team working for them. They provide their clients with a single source of specialist project resources and services. This has led to its five complementary divisions, which provide an unrivalled breadth & depth of engineering services.
– Carrying out feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
– Negotiating and drawing up bids for tenders and contracts
– Monitoring each stage of construction to make sure that costs are in line with forecasts
– Providing financial progress reports to clients
– Advising clients on legal and contractual matters
– Acting on clients’ behalf to resolve disputes
– Assessing the financial costs of new environmental guidelines, such as using sustainable timber.
– Extensive use of computer software to keep records, prepare work schedules and write reports.
– Assess, review and mitigate commercial risks and implement Reach Active policies on risk management.
– Complete monthly KPI reports
– Produce supplier purchasing reports
– Support the authorisation and submission of project variations.
– Authorise the placement of contracts, sub contracts, material and plant orders.
– Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers.
– Be aware of and promote Reach Active Limited Health and Safety policies and risk management.
– Promote Reach Active Limited values towards its customers to meet and exceed their expectations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
– A degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying
– Chartership status (RICS) or similar is desired
– Must have extensive demonstrable experience in Quantity Surveying
– Experience working within the utility, multi-utility and/or power industry is desired ·
– A good mix of experience with pre and post contract work
– NEC contract experience.
– Organised and able to prioritise workload
– A good communicator
– A good negotiator
– IT / Computer literate
– Ability to analyse complex data
– Excellent people skills / customer service skills
PR Account Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000* DOE
This company is the umbrella organisation comprising of two market leading international PR and marketing agencies serving a range of B2B and B2C technology markets. At the heart of each business is a team of passionate professionals, who deliver results that consistently exceed the objectives and expectations of clients.Read more
Salary: £30,000 *DOE
My client is a leading environmental sensor company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. It is an exciting time to join the company, as it grows the sales and marketing functions. We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated marketing executive to join the company and expand our content output.Read more
Advertising Sales Manager
Salary: £25,000 + commission
My client is looking for an enthusiastic advertising sales person. Experience of working within the B2B field. As an Advertising Sales Manager you will be tasked with generating new business from existing customers, mid-tier companies and suppliers to the industry.Read more
Part Time Perm Payroll Officer
Salary: £22 - £24K FTE
This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate and energised Payroll Officer to work on a part time basis, 18 hours per week. You will be tasked with facilitating all aspects of the payroll process to achieve prompt payment to employees to the pre-determined deadlines.Read more
Salary: £9ph + holiday pay
A great opportunity has arisen to join my client based in Hersham who are seeking a Van Driver to join them on a temp to perm basis. This could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. If permanent is what you are looking for, then this could be ideal for you.Read more
Salary: £8.21ph + holiday pay
A great opportunity has arisen to join my client based in Hersham who are seeking a Warehouse Operative to join them on a temp to perm basis. This could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. If permanent is what you are looking for, then this could be ideal for you.Read more
Salary: up to £8.21ph + Holiday pay
A Distribution client based near Woking are seeking Line Packers to join them once a month for 6 days. This will normally be around the middle of the month.Read more
Perm Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
This is a great opportunity to be part of a diverse marketing agency who help young brands grow big and ensure that established brands stay healthy. The Account Manager will be a customer-orientated manager with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude and creative flair. We need someone with excellent client handling skills as you will be responsible for developing strong and lasting client relationships.Read more
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
A Rapidly expanded Family run business are seeking a Warehouse/Stock Control person to join them on a permanent basis.Read more
Line Team Leader
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
A Rapidly expanded Family run business are seeking a Line Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis.Read more
Salary: £8.21 - £9.20
Are you looking for some work and extra money over the Summer Period? This may be perfect for you!Read more
Salary: £8.21 - £9.20
Are you looking for temporary work over the Summer period? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for youRead more